Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least the age of majority in their country, state or province of residence. We do not collect any information from anyone under the age of majority (that is a minor) in their country, state or province of residence, if you are a minor, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, billing/mailing address, delivery address and/or phone number.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience—your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website—we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service—your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions—your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails—the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
• We offer the use of a secure server via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All supplied sensitive/credit information is directly transmitted and encrypted into our Payment Gateway Providers (CCAvenue) database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
• After a transaction, your private information—credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.—is not be stored on our servers.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Privacy Protection laws enforced in some countries. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
CAN YOU CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
All users of our site may make any changes to their information submitted to us, at any time by logging into their “Account Dashboard“. Changes however cannot be made to the username or primary email id, if the email id is the username.
WHAT ABOUT THIRD PARTY LINKS?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on August 15, 2014
NP 12(1)(1) Tangar Gali
Family Mall, Dapoli 415712
Phone: +91 9545 34 8565
OR use the Contact Us form [ ] on the right bottom of this page.